[WSBAPT] Liens CLE - December 7th

Anna Cashman acashman at khbblaw.com
Sun Nov 27 11:16:02 PST 2022

RPPT Members - please see the message below from the Creditor/Debtor Section:

We want to invite you to attend the upcoming Liens Seminar and hope that you can join us in-person or online.

This seminar will be held on December 7th at the Washington State Bar Association's Conference Center, with a remote option. This CLE will explore some important effects that bankruptcy and the UCC can have on liens; key concepts related to deeds of trust and mortgage; updates ranging from personal property to construction; and, writing, perfecting, and effecting liens both for yourself, as practitioner, and for your clients.

On behalf of the entire WSBA Creditor Debtor Rights Section and the CLE Co-Chairs, we hope to see you on December 7th.

Here are the fast facts about the Liens CLE: