[WSBAPT] conservatorship/vulnerable adult/?

Mike Zeno mikez at zenolawfirm.com
Tue Nov 22 16:15:40 PST 2022

Thanks, Nick.
If the client wanted to go the conservatorship route, would you be interested in handling it?

The Law Office of G. Michael Zeno, Jr., P.S.
T:  (425) 947-8050   F:  (425) 947-8052
135 Lake Street S., Suite 257
Kirkland, WA 98033

Confidential/Privileged Communication: This email and any attachments are confidential, privileged and intended only for the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify me immediately so we can arrange for the message and documents to be returned and deleted. Thank you.
IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: Any tax advice provided in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction.  You should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.