[WSBAPT] Effect of expungement on qualifications to serve as PR under RCW 11.36.010

Lincoln Miller lincoln at lincolnmillerlaw.com
Tue Nov 22 11:26:16 PST 2022

Thanks, Bruce. Not being a criminal lawyer, I don't truly understand what the legal effect of an expungement is - does it mean that you are treated as if you had never committed for the felony in all instances, or is it otherwise limited. But, I thought the same, if there isn't clear guidance - and I'm not finding any cases on point - to fully disclose to the judge.

Lincoln