[WSBAPT] referral

Allen Draher allen at draherlaw.com
Wed Nov 16 17:54:38 PST 2022

Thank you, I will pass this on.  Allen

Allen Draher

Law Office of Allen Draher, PLLC
9108 Fauntleroy Way S.W.
Seattle, WA 98136-2617

ph   206-484-8212
allen at draherlaw.com<mailto:allen at draherlaw.com>

NOTICE:  This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.

To comply with IRS regulations, we are required to inform you that this message, if it contains advice relating to federal taxes, cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under federal tax law.