[WSBAPT] Cantonese Elder Law Attorney (and/or interpreter)

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Wed Nov 9 13:35:45 PST 2022

Vivien Chang is excellent. She and others in her office speak a variety of languages and dialects.

Vivien Chang <vivien.chang at changlawgroup.com>

303006 Northup Way, Suite 100​, Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: 425.605.1234
Fax: 425.307.3503
Email: info at changlawgroup.co <mailto:info at changlawgroup.com>

Amy