[WSBAPT] breach of fiduciary claims

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Nov 8 21:09:07 PST 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

November 8, 2022

Diane,

I have brought a civil action for breach of fiduciary duty and fraud
against the guardian for adult IP.

So, not exactly the same. In my case, the misconduct is/was crystal
clear.  I relied on the old RCW 11.88.030 and the new RCW 11.130.325-
the prior statute was in effect when the guardianship was establish,
but 11.130 was in effect when we filed.

I believe the standard for breach of fiduciary duty and fraud are the
same, no matter what the underlying statute that authorized the
appointment.

My case is still pending and pleadings are pretty detailed. So, do to
potential conflict of interest issues on this open forum, I couldn’t
just send the out the Petition.

I’d be happy to speak to you.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva