[WSBAPT] Spanish Translator?

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Fri Nov 4 17:13:43 PDT 2022

  F.ANDREKITA SILVA

November 4, 2022

Kailee,

Below are three Spanish language translators that provide written
translations.

Frederico C DeVoe
Well Spoken Interpreting
509.947.0327
Wellspokeninterpreting at gmail.com
https://wellspokeninterpreting.com/en/home/

Keo Capestany
deArias, Inc.
206-605-8393
bilingualpower at hotmail.com

Francisco Rojas
Tri Lingua Interpreting
509.366.6906

If none of the above are available (although I think Well Spoken has a
group of interpreters working for him),  you can check with Martha
Cohen at the King County Superior Court’s Interpreter office.  Some
interpreters only do oral translation, she may not track which of her
interpreters do written translation as well.
The state maintains a list of interpreters for all languages as well
at: courts.wa.gov/ programs
select: Court Interpreters
(this is the HARD way to find an interpreter as it’s a LONG list and
interpreters come and go)

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Kailei Feeney <kailei at westseattlelaw.com>:

> Good morning,
>

>    I’m seeking a referral for a Spanish translator, to help a client
> translate WA probate paperwork, to facilitate the transfer of real
> property in Mexico.
>

>    Thanks in advance for any local referrals you may have.
>

>    Kailei
>

>    Kailei B. Feeney
> /Attorney-at-Law/
>

>    //
>

>    3909 California Avenue SW
>

>    Seattle, WA 98116-3705
>

>    (206)938-5500
>

>    kailei at westseattlelaw.com
>

>    www.westseattlelaw.com[1]
>

>    Our offices will be closed November 11, 2022 in observation of
> Veteran’s Day.
>

>    CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH DE VRIEZE | CARNEY ON FACEBOOK:   [2]
>

>    CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain
> legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
> and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.
> Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this
> firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of
> information by virtue of emails or communications will create any
> attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality,
> between sender and/or recipient.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.westseattlelaw.com/