[WSBAPT] Registering Out of State Guardianship

deborah at neillaw.com deborah at neillaw.com
Thu Nov 3 08:58:19 PDT 2022

Hello,

I’ve followed the procedure to register an out-of-state guardianship as a foreign judgment.  The procedure does not result in any Washington Court order registering the guardianship.

BECU is telling my out-of-state guardian they need a Washington order registering the guardianship.  Is anyone aware of whether BECU is just wrong?  Or do I prepare a motion/order to satisfy BECU?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Deborah Jameson | Attorney | Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue,Tacoma,WA 98408 | deborah at neillaw.com<mailto:deborah at neillaw.com>
(253)475-8600 | f:(253)473-5746
This email address is not monitored at all times. So, if your matter is urgent please phone my office.
Also, this message in not encrypted, therefore it may not be secure. This message and attachments are confidential and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at once by email or call 253-475-8600 and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and receipt by anyone other than the named recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege; or other confidentiality protections.