[WSBAPT] Grief Counselor Recommendation?

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Nov 2 11:27:34 PDT 2022

Hello Sandra,

I don’t have a reference to a grief counselor, but expecting that you
client’s husband was on hospice toward the end of life, she can reach out
to either the hospice social worker or chaplain that was assigned to her
husband for good references.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*