[WSBAPT] Recourse for Letters mistakenly issued?

Sarah Smith sesmith at ballardlawyers.com
Wed Nov 2 09:34:04 PDT 2022

Hi Suzanne:

I also had this happen also recently – I prepared a motion to have the letters revoked which was signed and then proceeded with the hearing a few weeks later.

Additionally, I would motion to shorten time on your hearing and get on the emergency calendar for the house issue.  I did this last week for a similar matter and it worked quite well.

Hope that helps.

Sarah E. Smith, Esq.
MULLAVEY, PROUT, GRENLEY & FOE, LLP
2401 N.W. SIXTY-FIFTH ST