[WSBAPT] probate expenses directly related to one heir

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu May 26 14:21:37 PDT 2022

Phil, for what it's worth, after the first time you mentioned Greider I went down the rabbit hole to try to find other authority, including consulting my ancient and musty Am.Jur.2d volumes. I never found anything good, or at least good enough for me to want to save and remember it.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.