[WSBAPT] Is CIR applicable in a probate to claim assets of the estate?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu May 26 08:51:04 PDT 2022

Eric explained it well – I am betting in the future this principal will be broadened to include property carried into the relationship where the surviving partner provided services to or funds acquired during the relationship were used to improve/upkeep such property – but that just my opinion.    It’s based in equity and as such, the pandora’s box has been opened.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.