[WSBAPT] Declaration of Completion question

Shannon Jones shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com
Mon May 23 09:45:52 PDT 2022

Listmates, I have filed and served a Declaration of Completion on 5 heirs. One heir is asking all kinds of questions and requested copies of all estate bank account statements. Assuming I satisfy the heir's request, can I increase the fees and costs I had already stated as final in the Declaration of Completion? Can the PR increase her fee? This will be time consuming for myself and my client and result in increased costs - Shannon

[cid:image001.png at 01D86E89.E3950A00]
Shannon R. Jones | Attorney
Campbell Barnett PLLC
Direct:  253.848.3515
Office: 253.848.3513| Fax: 253.845.4941
317 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com<mailto:shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com>
campbellbarnettlaw.com<https://campbellbarnettlaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.