[WSBAPT] Seeking CLE Presenter for 9/12/2022

Jade Coppieters jade at scarfflaw.com
Fri May 20 14:47:16 PDT 2022

Hello all,
Due to a scheduling conflict, I am no longer available to present at an online CLE webinar on estate administration in Washington on September 12, 2022.

If anyone is interested in the below topics and has availability, please let me know! This would be a great opportunity for an associate to add to their resume and get their name out there.

IV.          Complex Issues in Estate Administration
              A.           Jointly Held Assets
              B.           Spousal Claims
                             I.              Allowances and Elections Against the Will
              C.           Handling Unmarried Couples and Stepchildren
              D.           Will Contests, Trust and Estate Disputes
              E.           Business Ownership
              F.           Agency Problems Involving Guardianships, Conservatorships, Powers of Attorney or Other Agency Relationships
II.           Handling Estate Administration Tax Issues
              A.           Examples of Forms Needed
              B.           Federal and State Estate Tax Considerations
              C.           Income Tax Issues for the Estate and the Heirs
              D.           Resolving Disputes With Taxing Authorities
              E.           Deductions and Exemptions
              F.           How the Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Affects Your Clients
              G.           Tax Deadlines and Handling Extensions
              H.           Sales of Real Property

Jade

J. M. Coppieters, Esq.
Phone: 206-236-1500