[WSBAPT] Pierce County probate attorney referral needed

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Tue May 17 14:02:46 PDT 2022

I would certainly recommend Dalynne, although from her list contributions, I'm not sure its necessary!

Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D869F6.C7CE7FA0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
For the latest information regarding firm operations and precautions in light of the Coronavirus please visit our firm's website: www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.