[WSBAPT] Referral for EP attorney with international income tax expertise

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Fri May 13 10:47:05 PDT 2022

Listmates,
I am looking for a referral for an estate planning attorney for someone who
is versed in the following scenario (especially if you would be open to a
quick conversation before I pass along your info).

Married couple. US Citizens. Owning real property in the US and China. One
spouse is an income tax resident of China. I prepared a Will for them last
year for their US property. They have separate planning for their Chinese
property. Now they want to switch to a living trust. I don't feel
comfortable preparing the trust because I am not familiar with the
income tax implications (if any) of a living trust in China.

This is an ARAG client, but I think they are open to going outside their
legal plan. They are lovely people and I want to make sure they are well
taken care of.

Warmly,
Laura

--

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 NE Lake Washington Blvd. Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*