[WSBAPT] Ejectment Action - Pierce County

Gwendolyn Cornwell Gwendolyn at glgmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:18:10 PDT 2022

If your client offers to pay her to move out, there should be a set date, and she doesn’t get paid until she is completely out and hands over the keys.  If your client has to help pay for the move, they pay the movers directly after she confirms the date with the moving company.
Your client could likely give her a 20 day notice if she shares a kitchen or bathroom with your client rather than renting the whole house.
The 90 day notice should also work if they can’t use the 20 day notice.

Gwendolyn Cornwell
Attorney
GOURLEY LAW GROUP
THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION