[WSBAPT] French Tax Law

Peterson, Eileen EPeterson at gth-law.com
Thu Mar 24 16:30:19 PDT 2022

Looking for either an attorney or CPA conversant with gifts from a US citizen to French citizen (in France).  Thank you in advance for any referrals.  Eileen

Eileen S. Peterson
Attorney at Law
[X]
Tacoma Office
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2100
Tacoma, Washington 98402
http://www.gth-law.com<http://www.gth-law.com/>
T 253 620 6419
F 253 620 6565
Toll Free: 1 800 240 5051
epeterson at gth-law.com<mailto:eepeterson at gth-law.com>
Assistant: Amelia Franco
T 253 620 6455
afranco at gth-law.com<mailto:afranco at gth-law.com>
Due to concerns about COVID-19, most attorneys and staff in our Seattle and Tacoma offices are working remotely.  Email and voicemail responses may be delayed, but we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and stay safe.

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.