[WSBAPT] Washington inheritance tax question

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Mar 23 16:44:08 PDT 2022

I vote with Heather.  Washington changed their policy a few years ago, and they now treat LLC interests as intangible property.  You probably want to get the non-Washington parcels out of the LLC, depending on the estate tax laws of the state(s) where the property is located.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
Portland, OR