[WSBAPT] IT person

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Tue Mar 15 13:20:15 PDT 2022

I'd like to see some recommendations as well. Thank you.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

*Lucent Law, PLLC <https://lucentlaw.com/>*
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

*Paralegal*
*Candy Mann*
P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 316-2128
F: (509) 455-3718
E: candy at lucentlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.