[WSBAPT] estate sale

steve at aitalaw.com steve at aitalaw.com
Fri Mar 11 10:46:16 PST 2022

I also highly recommend Mary Sudar. She has done estate sales for a couple
of my clients and also recently did an extensive art appraisal for an estate
I'm working on and did a stellar job! Mary also serves on the Board of
Trustees at the Harbor History Museum with me here in Gig Harbor and I have
found her to be extremely competent and professional.

---------

This e-mail is covered by the U.S. Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. 2510-2521. This e-mail was sent by an attorney or his agent, is
intended only for the addressee's use, and may contain confidential
information and/or information protected by the attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of this transmission (including any
attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail.
Thank you.

P. Stephen Aita

Attorney at Law

Admitted in Washington & Idaho