[WSBAPT] Probate attorney in Grant County/Moses Lake area

Terry Tassin tjt at smoklaw.com
Thu Mar 10 17:20:51 PST 2022

I spoke with a gentleman this afternoon needing assistance from probate counsel in Grant County, and will gladly forward to him any referrals.

With thanks,
--------
Terry J. Tassin, Jr.
Scarborough McNeese Oelke & Kilkenny, P.C.
Five Centerpointe Drive, Suite 240
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035-8682<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Phone: 503.601.3698<tel:503.601.3698>
Fax: 503.601.3699<tel:503.601.3699>
tjt at smoklaw.com<mailto:tjt at smoklaw.com>
www.smoklaw.com<http://www.smoklaw.com>

Given current circumstances due to COVID-19, please note that I will be working from home intermittently, and communicating via email will be the best way to reach me until further notice.

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if any, may be attorney-client information, including privileged or confidential material, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission including attachments, if any.