[WSBAPT] Naming Custodian for UTMA real property

Brian Andrews brian at hawklaw.biz
Thu Mar 10 16:52:23 PST 2022

Greetings, listmates!

I represent a personal representative for an intestate estate. The only heir is a minor. There is real property that we are transferring to minor under Ch. 11.114.060. I don't think I need to have a VR or GAL involved to approve the selection of the custodian; only the approval of the court.

Am I right?

Thanks for your help.

Brian H. Andrews, Attorney at Law
brian at hawklaw.biz<mailto:brian at hawklaw.biz>
Hawkins Law, PLLC
Phone 509-529-5175 / Fax 509-529-2564
2225 Isaacs, Suite A/ Walla Walla, WA 99362

Visit our website at hawklaw.biz<http://www.hawklaw.biz/>.

This email is intended only for the named recipient(s) or their designees, and may contain legally privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it entirely from your computer and notify the sender.  Thank you.