[WSBAPT] Closing Estate (Nonintervention Powers but Blocked Account?)

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Mon Mar 7 16:15:34 PST 2022

Absolutely. Thank you for double-checking my thinking. Effectively solo
practice (in this area of law) can be lonely and sometimes I find myself
second-guessing what should be clearly true.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
800 Polk Street, Suite B
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***