[WSBAPT] Requesting Referral - Employment Contract Review?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Jun 29 15:14:02 PDT 2022

Greetings List(s) -

I have a client who has an employment contract for a naturopathic medical
office (she is an N.D.) and she is supposed to start on July 11.

I have taken a look at the documents. The language goes beyond the standard
boilerplate and give me pause. Especially as it relates to the fact that
base salary is below minimum wage, but there is a compensation structure
based upon revenue brought into the business.

Would like to be able to connect her with a practitioner in the field who
can advise into the details and intricacies of these types of agreements.

Thank you!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /