[WSBAPT] Confirmation of (No) Duty to Respond

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Jun 21 14:01:43 PDT 2022

Greetings List Member -

I have an assisted living facility who has been harassing one of my
Executors for payment. We advised them at the start of probate that notice
would be provided in accordance with the law (they kept calling and
writing). Now we have sent the notice to them as a known creditor and they
call and are asking our office for instruction on how to file a claim.

I just want to make sure that I have zero duty to respond or assist them
when I have provided the appropriate documentation that lists the
instructions as per the statute.

Thank you!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /