[WSBAPT] Referral - Corporate Trustee

Doucette, Lindsy Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com
Tue Jun 21 07:38:30 PDT 2022

Good morning, I am seeking referrals for corporate trustees.

First, I am looking for a trustee that also provides financial advice or investment guidance. Second, I'd like a referral for low cost, or no cost trustees.

Thank you!
Lindsy

Lindsy C. Doucette
VP | State Underwriting Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98104
Direct:  (206) 370-3172
Email:  Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com<mailto:Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com>

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the persons named above.  Please do not forward this message to others without permission.

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.