[WSBAPT] No Contest

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Jun 14 10:52:23 PDT 2022

I do not use them unless the client specifically asks for one, or I think there is a special reason to use one.
You might want to draft your no-contest clause to disinherit the contestant AND his or her issue.
An of course, a no contest clause does no good if the beneficiary has been disinherited.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500