[WSBAPT] case law for fees relating to collection efforts?

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jun 10 08:49:17 PDT 2022

Thank you Andrekita! That is helpful—I remember that book, but haven’t seen a copy in years. I’ll have to see if I can come up with a copy.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.