[WSBAPT] Admit Copy of Will

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Jun 9 13:08:35 PDT 2022

I've done it once about 5 years ago; here's a redacted version of my petition.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.