[WSBAPT] Later Found Will

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:26:36 PDT 2022

Listmates:  How do I deal with an open intestate probate when we have found the Will.  Background:  H dies in 2017.  Wife does nothing at the time but now has problem transferring real property (surprise surprise).  For various reasons (like no knowledge of a Will), we open an intestate probate without publishing notice (because, well, H died over four years ago).  We asked that everything go to W as community property because they were married for so long, and no inheritance, etc.  Well, W just found a 1986 military Will hidden in rafters of house where everything goes to her anyway.  What do you recommend I do here?  Thanks.  I know this is covered in the RCWs somewhere but I can't find it.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D875C3.0CA03C90]