[WSBAPT] Beneficiary On State Benefits - No Special Needs Trust

jbdolan at jbdolan.com jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Thu Jul 28 09:11:33 PDT 2022

Brent:

I have relied on In re Riddell a few times to do exactly what you are trying
to accomplish – convert an outright testamentary distribution into a
distribution

===================

Jones Butler Dolan, PS

www.jbdolan.com <http://www.jbdolan.com>

www.jonesbutlerdolan.com <http://www.jonesbutlerdolan.com>

Stanwood

P.O. Box 458

10027 - 269th Place NW (SR 532)

Stanwood, WA 98292

Telephone: 360-629-3833

Facsimile: 360-629-6253

to a testamentary SNT, supported by a court order.

Jim Dol;an