[WSBAPT] HELP!

Marcus J. Fry mjf at witherspoonkelley.com
Wed Jul 27 16:48:00 PDT 2022

Depends on how you wish to proceed.  If you can handle the eviction and there is plenty of equity in the house, your PR and you will get paid before unsecured creditors from the estate.  If that is acceptable, you should file a notice of insolvency and a motion to reaffirm nonintervention powers asserting best interests of all not to have additional cost of court supervision  and give notice to all creditors and beneficiary.

If your client wants out, file a motion to resign outlining the details concerning the estate and again give notice to creditors and beneficiary and also file a claim for administrative expenses and a request for special notice in case someone else takes over.

Marcus J. Fry
Attorney | Witherspoon • Kelley
mjf at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:mjf at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile<https://www.witherspoonkelley.com/marcus-j-fry> | vCard<https://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/mfj.vcf>

[cid:WK-Email-Logo_8ac8613e-356a-401d-bc99-22b12b819f24.png]

222 N. 3rd Street
Yakima, WA 98901
(509) 248-7220 (office)
(509) 575-1883 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.