[WSBAPT] Due on sale clauses

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Tue Jul 26 17:05:19 PDT 2022

Dear Mike:
Thank you so much.
Kerry

________________________________
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Mike Zeno <mikez at zenolawfirm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 3:32:09 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Due on sale clauses

Kerry, I’ve attached the statute you’re talking about.  Exemptions from due on sale are in subsection (d).

The Law Office of G. Michael Zeno, Jr., P.S.

T:  (425) 947-8050   F:  (425) 947-8052

135 Lake Street S., Suite 257

Kirkland, WA 98033

Confidential/Privileged Communication: This email and any attachments are confidential, privileged and intended only for the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify me immediately so we can arrange for the message and documents to be returned and deleted. Thank you.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: Any tax advice provided in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction.  You should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.