[WSBAPT] US-Canada probate referrals

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Fri Jul 22 12:52:24 PDT 2022

I’d be happy to handle the Washington side, our firm does a lot of probates for non-US citizens. The surviving spouse may need to make a testamentary QDOT election to defer estate tax if she does not otherwise qualify for the unlimited marital deduction.
In British Columbia, I like to refer to my friend Spencer Keys, his firm is Charthouse Lawyers https://www.charthouselawyers.ca/
Best,
Nick
Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004