[WSBAPT] Website Chat Feature

Edward Alexander edward at chaalexander.com
Fri Jul 8 16:34:59 PDT 2022

Listmates:

Our firm is being offered a chat feature on our website as part of an advertising package with Avvo. I am concerned about how the chat feature handles confidentiality, deals with conflicts, and addresses the potential for perceived attorney client relationships with potentials. I would be happy to hear your thoughts about chats run by a third party (especially Avvo) on a law firm’s website.

Edward Alexander

    [cid:image001.jpg at 01D892E8.A996F420]

2319 ELM ST. BELLINGHAM, WA  98225
360-392-2872  ●  CHAALEXANDER.COM<chaalexander.com>