[WSBAPT] Cohabitation Agreement for high net worth unmarried partners

Stuart Scarff stuart at scarfflaw.com
Fri Jul 1 10:23:02 PDT 2022

Good morning, Heather.

I would be happy to assist the PC in drafting/reviewing their Cohabitation Agreement and discuss related issues. I will not, however, be back in the office until July 6th.

May you and everyone on this Listserve have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July Holiday.

Stuart Scarff, Esq.
3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA  98040
206.236.1500
206.905.5912 (fax)
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
[Description: FaceBook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/ScarffLawFirm>  [Description: Linked-In-icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stuart-scarff/2/706/97>     [cid:image005.png at 01D88D34.88D44C60] <http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
This message and any attachments hereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify me immediately that you received this message in error; and do not copy, disclose or distribute this message to anyone.