[WSBAPT] PR receiving notices on behalf of other heirs

Brian Andrews brian at hawklaw.biz
Fri Jan 28 14:48:03 PST 2022

Thank you, Diane. That's helpful.

Brian H. Andrews, Attorney at Law
brian at hawklaw.biz<mailto:brian at hawklaw.biz>
Hawkins Law, PLLC
Phone 509-529-5175 / Fax 509-529-2564
2225 Isaacs, Suite A/ Walla Walla, WA 99362

Visit our website at hawklaw.biz<http://www.hawklaw.biz/>.

This email is intended only for the named recipient(s) or their designees, and may contain legally privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it entirely from your computer and notify the sender.  Thank you.