[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit

Sara Longley sara at ivylawgroup.com
Fri Jan 21 12:23:53 PST 2022

The Small Estate Affidavit is not filed with the court.  It is an affidavit for the heirs/beneficiaries to use in claiming assets held by financial institutions without the formality of probate, so the court system is not involved.

I am attaching a sample affidavit with ancillary documents that I downloaded a while back.  I hope it works for you!

Best,
Sara Longley

Sara D. Longley
Senior Attorney