[WSBAPT] Associating with out-of-state attorney

Edward Redmond edwardlredmond at redmondesq.com
Tue Jan 18 16:46:21 PST 2022

Hello group,

Does anyone have experience working with an out-of-state attorney on a probate matter in federal district court? I have some questions related to fee structuring I’d like to ask. If you’re available for a quick chat, please DM me.

Thank you,

Edward L. Redmond
Founder | Owner | Attorney
Redmond Esq., PLLC
Phone: (206) 593-8000
edwardlredmond at redmondesq.com<mailto:edwardlredmond at redmondesq.com>

NOTICE: This email, including any and all attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Acts, 18 USC ss 2510-2521, and may contain Attorney-Client privileged communications and materials and/or Attorney Work Product, which are all protected, privileged and not legally subject to disclosure. This email is intended for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, replication or copying of this communication or attachment herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you receive this email in error please reply to the sender as notification of the error and delete the email and any and all attachments included therein.