[WSBAPT] Referral to Greatfalls, MT Probate Attorney

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Jan 12 14:31:11 PST 2022

My go-to for Montana is a classmate of mine (I don't say old classmate
because that would imply that I'm old, too). He said that if he can't
assist that he can help get you to the right place.

*Craig Mungas*

Attorney

*Bjornson Jones Mungas, PLLC  *

2809 Great Northern Loop, #100

Missoula, MT 59808

Main: (406) 721-8896

Fax: (406) 541-8037

Bjornsonlaw.com

craig at bjornsonlaw.com

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /