[WSBAPT] How do you typically handle creditors when . . .

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Jan 12 13:49:38 PST 2022

I will respond by saying that I send a separate correspondence with a copy
of the original Notice to Known Creditor - saying, this was sent to them on
this date. I have not yet had a situation where it has needed to extend the
timing - so I will be following along to see what others have done, too.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /