[WSBAPT] "Child" of decedent not mentioned in his Will

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Tue Jan 11 14:13:14 PST 2022

With some additional research, I concur with Jennifer’s interpretation of the change in the statute. We will file the probate and if the “child” wants to hire an attorney to pursue this, they can file the TEDRA action.
Thanks all,
Jane.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel | Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
Helping Good People do Great Things!
12209 E. Mission Ave., Suite 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
(509) 927-9700 (Phone)
(509) 777-1800 (Fax)
jbitz at whc-attorneys.com<mailto:jbitz at whc-attorneys.com> [Email]
www.whc-attorneys.com<http://www.wolffandhislop.com/>

[signatureLogo][cid:image004.png at 01D806F5.5C321590][cid:image005.jpg at 01D806F5.5C321590]

THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without the express written consent of Wolff, Hislop, & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.