[WSBAPT] Referral please!

Kate Love KateL at law-hawks.com
Wed Jan 5 15:16:10 PST 2022

Will do, thank you -  Kate

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Laurel Brown
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 1:24 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Referral please!

Try Jerrica Seeger:

Jerrica Seeger | Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (waela.org)<https://waela.org/user/jpiersonseeger/>

Laurel

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 1:13 PM Kate Love <KateL at law-hawks.com<mailto:KateL at law-hawks.com>> wrote:
Happy New Year Listmates:

we are looking for referrals for a long time client (Dad) whose son who served in the US Navy and was discharged with a 100% disability due to depression in 2003.  Son is now 39 and is living with Dad.  Son would like to get the VA to allow him more control of his own finances – there is currently a VA assigned Fiduciary.  They had a Psychologist do an evaluation, who said a Judge needed to declare Son competent.

Self-referrals are welcome and thanks 😉  Kate

Kate F. Love
WSBA No. 51314

Hawkes Law Firm P.S.
main line 206 367 5000
fax line    206 367 4005
katel at law-hawks.com<mailto:katel at law-hawks.com>
www.hawkeslawcenter.com<http://www.hawkeslawcenter.com/>

423 Main Street, Sultan, WA 98294
Mailing address:  P.O. Box 351, Sultan, WA 98294

Please note that our Ballinger office is now closed. Please email or call our regular office phone line at 206-367-5000 to schedule an in person meeting at our various meeting locations available around the Greater Puget Sound, thank you!

NOTICE:  The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Laurel Brown
Attorney and Counselor at Law
5071 SW Waite St.
Seattle, WA  98116