[WSBAPT] Referral Request: CPA for US Resident/Canadian Citizen and Day Trader

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Mon Jan 3 11:40:07 PST 2022

Hi Sarah,
I suggest talking with Amanda Chang http://bolsoncpa.com/amanda.asp
425-556-0223
amanda at bolsoncpa.com<mailto:amanda at bolsoncpa.com>

She has an office next to mine and we’ve shared several clients that have complex investment structures. She has extensive experience working with investment advisers, so I’m confident she could handle the day-trading piece. Not sure about the international boarder issues, but I’d trust her to advise whether that is in her wheelhouse or not. Bills hourly, not cheap but reasonable for her expertise.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.