[WSBAPT] seeking Trust and Estate attorney referral in Annapolis Maryland

Dean Prather Esquire deanpratheresq at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 11:55:27 PST 2022

Hello listmates,

A friend of mine's mother recently passed away in Annapolis, with considerable wealth in a trust held separately by the decedent. The attorney who has always represented the mother is not being responsive and my friend has asked for a referral for someone who can help her engage this attorney and possibly take on the duties that he seems to be less-than-willing to take on. It's been nearly a month since the last communication and from my perspective that is much too long for the minor items that need to be dealt with. My friend is Successor Trustee of the Trust as I understand it, and needs some basic documentation so that she can assist her father in gaining some more income now that mom has passed and mom had been handling these affairs up until now.

Any referrals out there?

Thanks.

Dean Prather, Esq.
DEAN PRATHER ESQ. PLLC