[WSBAPT] Looking for Will of David Jahn

Maggie Lassen maggie at joinsherlock.com
Thu Feb 24 11:03:55 PST 2022

Please let me know if you have the Will of David E. Jahn.

Thank you,
Maggie

*Maggie M. Lassen*

Attorney

maggie at joinsherlock.com

113 Cherry St, PMB 25952
Seattle, WA 98104-2205
http://www.joinsherlock.com/sherlocklegal

NOTICE ON OUR ADDRESS: Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and the
above address serves only as a mailing address.

This email and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by the
attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure
protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, you may
not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the email or any
attachments or the information in them. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify this personnel immediately by
replying to this email.