[WSBAPT] Ejectment Action - Pierce County

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Wed Feb 16 13:32:30 PST 2022

Yes, that is a good starting point. I would be willing to bet, however, that the beneficiary (who is neither a relative nor the PR, but was the decedent’s live-in boyfriend)  will not go with just a Notice.

Does anyone know of someone with this type of practice in Pierce County?

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>