[WSBAPT] recommendation for guardian in Snohomish county for vulnerable adult

Douglas Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Wed Feb 16 11:30:53 PST 2022

Dear Listmates, I have  a probate which has turned in an unusual way.  Decedent owned single family home in Lynnwood, one daughter and one adopted son.  Granddaughter is daughter of daughter.  Daughter and Granddaughter live in southern Cal.  Granddaughter signed lack of probate affidavit before our probate was opened listing only herself and her mother as heirs, then she and her 83 year old mother executed deed to investor.  Vulnerable adult is adopted son in his 60s who lives in said home.  This man will need some help from a guardian.  There will be some assets from the sale of the property once the personal representative of the estate regains the title and sells the house.  Self referrals will be most welcome.  Thank you.  Yours truly, Doug Owens 360 299 3990