[WSBAPT] Is this showing up on the listserv?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Feb 15 17:57:25 PST 2022

Jane,

I did see it come through – I didn’t think my response would be helpful bc the answer does lie within the mortgage and you note to disregard that.  Intuitively, based on some dealings others in my firm have had, I would say yes.   As confessed, not much help I know 😉

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.